With a background in the motor industry since 1981, I can honestly say I’ve been passionate about motor vehicles my whole life. First as an automotive engineer and then on the sales side. I first established my business in July 2002, and since then have enjoyed building up a strong client base and reputation as a trustworthy Motor Vehicle Dealer. I have the knowledge and experience to guide you through your next vehicle purchase.
I promise you that at Bryce Campbell Car Sales, you’ll find a helpful, “no pressure” environment so you can make an informed decision about your vehicle purchase. - “ask me anything you want about cars and I’ll give you a straight answer”.
Rest assured we are here for the long term and look past today's sale. We aim to earn your business over and over again, and your friends and family too.
- With a passion for motor vehicles it’s natural that outside work I follow many forms of motorsport and the many Kiwis involved globally. Along with that I really enjoy getting out on my motorbike and touring the country. It’s always good to watch a great All Blacks game and I even support The Warriors! With three daughters involved in dancing and performing arts for many years now it was inevitable I get involved too. I very much enjoy helping backstage in shows large and small with Tauranga's Dance Education Centre and Tauranga Musical Theatre. We have some amazing talent in our region!
- All our direct imports are complied by VTNZ - This is a four hour inspection.
- All our direct imports have the VTNZ 6 page mechanical inspection in writing for your peace of mind.
- All our direct imports come with AA/JEVIC Odometer certificates.
- All our vehicles are fully serviced and we guarantee clear title (no money owing).
- All our direct imports are registered, ready to drive away at NO EXTRA COST.
- We only import high grade cars. NO accident damaged and repaired cars here.
- Band expanders are fitted to all stereos so you receive all radio stations.